Robotic Lawnmower Cable Boundary Wire – Universal Perimeter Cables for Automatic Mower – DIY Garden Improvement Tools
The lawnmower wire is ideal for using automatic lawnmower robots in your garden. It contains a high-quality copper core, covered in an extra-thick plastic. LAY IT LIKE A PRO – Save time and effort while laying down your mower’s perimeter wire.
- For all brands: This lawnmower boundary wire will work flawlessly with most mower brands such as Husquarna Automower, Worx Landroid, Gardena, Bosch Indego, AL-KO, Robomow, Wolf Garten or Stihl and more.
- Stable: the boundary wire can withstand both pressure and stretching. The guide cable creates a particularly strong magnetic field so that your lawn robot does not leave the desired field.
- Weather and weather resistant: our robotic mower cable can withstand all weather conditions and can be left all year round. Our garden wire cables are designed to stay intact even when exposed to the sun, rain, or snow for extended time periods.
- Versatile: the 50 m cable for the lawnmower is sufficient for 30 – 100 m². For more area, simply connect multiple cables with our cable connectors, which allows you to determine and adjust the length yourself
- Other accessories: plastic pegs, cable connectors and more for our cables
- General Cord: 2.7 mm / 3.4 mm /3.8 mm/ 4.2 mm diameter
- Length: 50m / 100m / 150m / 250m / 500m / 800m
- Package: Paper reel / Plastic reel / Gift boxes