Stacking Aid for Firewood and Stove Wood
- Stacking aid for squared timber; Stack your firewood quickly and safely; Fits in each house wall corner
- Upright suitable for squared timber with approx 7,4 x 4,7 cm; Horizontally suitable fir squared timber approx 7,4 x 4,9 cm
- For a stable wood pile are two stacking aids required; Firewood is not included in the delivery
- Material: powder-coated iron, approx. 1,8 mm; Size: (W x H x D): approx. 34 x 15,2 x 9 cm
- You can choose between 1, 2, 4 or 6 stacking aids.
- Perfect support to stack firewood
- Ideal and flexible for any corner or building wall
- Predrilled holes to screw on the square timbers
- Flexibly useable with different square timber lengths
- Square timbers are insertable both vertically and horizontally
Stacking firewood safely and properly can turn out to be a real challenge. It takes up a lot of time and can be really exhausting. It´s especially annoying when you spend time stacking your wood and after a while it all falls back down. A proper stacking aid will not only help you stack your firewood quicker, it´s also more safe! Additionally, the wood stays ventilated and dries out better.
This stacking aid is suitable for outdoor use. It fits in each exterior wall corner, garage or shed. It´s made out of powder-coated iron, which has a thickness of approx. 1,8 mm. The width and height of the aid matches individually to differently long squared timber. When upright, it´s suitable for timber approx. 7,4 x 4,7 cm and horizontally approx. 7,4 x 4,9 cm. The firewood is not included in the delivery. In total, the stacking aid has a size of approx. 34 x 9 x 15,2 cm. Two stacking aids make for a firm, stable wood pile. You can choose between a convenient 2-piece, 4-piece or 6-piece set or buy a connector.